I did a podcast episode for Adventures in Angular discussing the 10 commandments of Angular development.
- Thou shalt separate smart and dumb components
- Thou shalt use abstractions
- Thou shalt have no other gods before Angular best practices/official guidelines
- Remember to type everything to keep it holy
- Thou shalt honor high ROI testing
- Honer thy Reactive architecture
- Thou shalt remember the responsive styling to keep it holy
- Thou shalt not commit without automatic linting and formatting
- Thou shalt make efficient pull requests
- Thou shalt honor performant Angular applications
You can listen to it here.